A professional team of experts who bring practical experiences in the field of export technical services, promotion operations, and market intelligence to strengthen the export community.
- Egyptian Exporters Association – ExpoLink (EEA) is a non for profit private sector association, founded in 1997 by the Egyptian private sector
- In 1997 – to 2004 EEA cooperated with the donors’ community in Egypt to manage and implement export development and promotional activities with USAID technical office to serve the Egyptian exporters
- In 2005 – to 2007 a strategic cooperation agreement with the Industrial Modernization Centre was implemented to act as the execution arm and event management for the Egyptian participation in specialized international trade fairs
- The cooperation extended from 2008 – to 2010 through the Export Development Fund and the Export Councils with a mission to develop and promote Egyptian private sector exports in international markets
We constantly develop networks with related entities and partners to enhance the export value chain and identify strategic markets to achieve national targets for economic sustainable growth.
Introducing our “Export Value Chain”
The Export value chain is a full range of activities and services that contributes to the successful operation of a certain service, and in this case exporting a product.
The objective of the value chain services:
- Facilitate the exporting process as part of Expolink objectives
- Act as a true one stop shop / export platform enabler
- Minimize the cost imposed on exporters in seeking each service on its own through separate entities
- Leverage and unify export standards
- Enhance exporters’ capacities and competiveness
- Pinpoint export challenges for policy advocacy