We are looking for a Sales Executive to join a thriving web development / digital communications agency that is looking to expand its successful sales team. Your main duty will be to grow the existing portfolio, which is focused around high-tech electronics and engineering customers.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of web technologies and their benefits in business,demonstrate of proven history working as sales executive in relation to web development or digital marketing and design. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to produce persuasive proposal documents and you will be required to generate your own leads and your main focus will be to increase sales.
- Prospects and generates new business through different types of self- generated leads.
- Ability to work independently and effectively to meet day-to-day challenges.
- Responsible for achieving new business growth.
- Prepare, review and deliver quotes to clients.
- Vivamus id orci nec lacus pharetra fringilla;
- Staying abreast of company and competitors products and pricing.
- Promoting company image and products.
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, eCommerce, WordPress etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, E bay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Reporting to the CEO, the Senior Sales Executive is expected to qualify and contact prospective clients, up-sale to existing clients, and close business. The ideal candidate understands Internet technologies and has successful, solutions sales background.
Exceeding monthly quota objectives through outbound sales activities;
Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments;
Strategically managing the pipeline of opportunities;
Meeting internal metrics including: call volume, number of opportunities, and closed business;
Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls to senior level management and probing prospects to determine needs;
Utilize and manage prospect information with a comprehensive customer relationship management system;
Optimize productivity and follow up on all leads in a timely manner;
Candidates should have a minimum of two years of sales experience, (solution sales approach) preferably in a high tech environment and/or Internet technology environment;
Consistent track record of success in closing business, and creating and managing a pipeline of opportunities;
Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and goal oriented;
Ability to communicate with senior level management, to explain complex processes and to demonstrate Internet services over the phone;
Some knowledge of Internet architecture, technology, and/or infrastructure.
Salary: Base + Performance-based Commission + expenses;